HomeRegisterLog in
Share | 

Terraria free download!!! (UPDATE 6/9/11)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
shurfire

PostSubject: Terraria free download!!! (UPDATE 6/9/11)   Thu May 19, 2011 2:49 pm

Terraria is like 2d minecraft. If your computer can't really handle minecraft, or you want something new then try this. You need to build houses for people to move in. There are merchants, arms dealers, and more. Fight slimes by day, demon eyes and zombies and more by night.

1. Make sure the .rar file in on your desktop

2. Right click and click extract to terraria (It will make a folder with the files)

3. Go to the folder and go to the bottom and click the Terraria application.

4. Enjoy!

(To play multiplayer you need Hamachi!!!)

(Also you need the other two programs to run this game. Make sure to download them first and then download the real game)

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=9ac86eca-206f-4274-97f2-ef6c8b1f478f

http://www.microsoft.com/express/Downloads/

megaupload.com megaupload.com0YPH2G6T

Description: Do you like minecraft? Well Terraria is pretty much a 2d version of it. You get put in a random spot and you need to build a grand city/town. In the day you only fear little slimes. During the night and under ground, beware of zombies, skeletons and more! (There is a guide you spawn with to help you out a bit) This runs really well even on shitty pcs. My school gave me a netbook and the thing is crap, yet it runs perfectly (there are random little small tiny lag spikes but remember this thing is crap). So try it out. No installation either! No need to uninstall when unwanted. Just take the folder into trash and delete it that way.
Back to top Go down
terr

PostSubject: Re: Terraria free download!!! (UPDATE 6/9/11)   Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:44 pm

Love this game, really is minecraft in 2d. You can get the latest version for free here
Back to top Go down
shurfire

PostSubject: Re: Terraria free download!!! (UPDATE 6/9/11)   Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:17 pm

terr wrote:
Love this game, really is minecraft in 2d. You can get the latest version for free here

Sorry but I kind of cant really trust the upload site you use. To me megaupload is the safest. I do have the newest update and I will be posting it up later today. You guys all know you can trust meh right!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down

Terraria free download!!! (UPDATE 6/9/11)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ImperiumZ :: FREE Stuff :: FREE Games | Member-