HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Guess what guys? New news from the Megaupload shut down.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Tankinator

PostSubject: Guess what guys? New news from the Megaupload shut down.   Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:55 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tD1yaE0GfQ

Guess what? If you have uploaded, or downloaded anything from Megaupload.com ... you're basically fucked.
Back to top Go down
SOCOM27
Administrator
COMEBACK!
Administrator   COMEBACK!

PostSubject: Re: Guess what guys? New news from the Megaupload shut down.   Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:10 pm

wow thanks dude i think we all know that xD
Back to top Go down
http://aaqqxx55@gmail.com
The Tankinator

PostSubject: Re: Guess what guys? New news from the Megaupload shut down.   Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:39 pm

Ahaha this is what my mate sent too me... maybe I should have just said: Move to Canada instead of posting a video link :LLLL
Back to top Go down
The Tankinator

PostSubject: Re: Guess what guys? New news from the Megaupload shut down.   Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:31 am

Sorry about the link guys, reality term - the chances of the FBI actually catching, just YOU are about the same chances of finding a needle in a haystack, winning the lottery and jumping out of an airplane and landing in a hot tub full of hot naked ladies all in bikinis... all in the same day.

Apologies again, there is no need to stop because of 1 man who is most likely shitting bricks because he is afraid of getting caught (man in the video) and I was gullible enough to believe him. Just carry on with your lives as per normal, these internet piracy law things are a load of smeg. There is no way in hell are they ever going to be enforced or approved. They may look like they will be approved but believe me now they wont be approved. Ever.
Back to top Go down
SOCOM27
Administrator
COMEBACK!
Administrator   COMEBACK!

PostSubject: Re: Guess what guys? New news from the Megaupload shut down.   Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:02 pm

The Tankinator wrote:
Sorry about the link guys, reality term - the chances of the FBI actually catching, just YOU are about the same chances of finding a needle in a haystack, winning the lottery and jumping out of an airplane and landing in a hot tub full of hot naked ladies all in bikinis... all in the same day.

Apologies again, there is no need to stop because of 1 man who is most likely shitting bricks because he is afraid of getting caught (man in the video) and I was gullible enough to believe him. Just carry on with your lives as per normal, these internet piracy law things are a load of smeg. There is no way in hell are they ever going to be enforced or approved. They may look like they will be approved but believe me now they wont be approved. Ever.

to tell you the truth FUCK THE FBI

#1st AMENDMENT RIGHT FREEEDOM OF SPEACH!!!!

HAHAHHA THE ADVANTAGES OF BEING IN AMERICA!!!
Back to top Go down
http://aaqqxx55@gmail.com
Ramboza
TrialModerator
COMEBACK!
TrialModerator  COMEBACK!

PostSubject: Re: Guess what guys? New news from the Megaupload shut down.   Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:16 am

SOCOM27 wrote:
The Tankinator wrote:

to tell you the truth FUCK THE FBI

#1st AMENDMENT RIGHT FREEEDOM OF SPEACH!!!!

HAHAHHA THE ADVANTAGES OF BEING IN AMERICA!!!
lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.rambozagaming.freeblogforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess what guys? New news from the Megaupload shut down.   

Back to top Go down

Guess what guys? New news from the Megaupload shut down.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ImperiumZ :: FREE Stuff :: Old Random STUFF HERE!-
Jump to: