HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

MESSAGE FOR THE ADMIN

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
hiyobotogo

PostSubject: MESSAGE FOR THE ADMIN   Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:01 pm

Hi admin guy can u plz tell me how u mad this site and if u paid 4 it bcz i u would like it i would make it in partnership with this site but if u dont want to tell me its ok by the way the site would be a forum for posting movies and cds then we would have 2 sites and keep this site tidy just with games we could also post links on each others websties ok seeya hope u read it thnaks awesome people Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
COMEBACK!
Administrator  COMEBACK!

PostSubject: Re: MESSAGE FOR THE ADMIN   Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:42 pm

Well i didn't paid for it at all , I would say from the beggining i had a Noob layout , i'v managed to find (back then) a photoshop editor who made me a picture , and some costom buttons u see up , also i coded this site much .. At once my site has grown very populair step by step, I got my popularity a bout a year of hard work.
As a prologue: Before i had another site named G-online , wich was deleted by rules of violation for any reason
it had maximum 30.. members back then wich were the half friends who just signed up ,
Some tips :
on ur new site is to Make a youtube video wich will get atleast 1000 views
try to promote ur new site usig ur friend facebook etc..
try to experiment on ur site and hold it nice
Let it be unique ;]
Last and not least ,you schould post a topic about ur site etc . btw i'l join ur site too ;]
Back to top Go down
http://imperiumz.realbb.net
hiyobotogo

PostSubject: Re: MESSAGE FOR THE ADMIN   Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:06 pm

http://ultraupload.forumotion.co.uk/ there u go i will do youtubeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MESSAGE FOR THE ADMIN   

Back to top Go down

MESSAGE FOR THE ADMIN
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ImperiumZ :: FREE Stuff :: Old Random STUFF HERE!-
Jump to: